Sponsored

Georgia Bronco

A club dedicated to Bronco owners in Georgia.
Hopefully this isn’t against this groups rules to ask but I’m thinking of selling my Sas wheels and tires. Has anyone done this and what is the going rate? I see a lot for sale here in the marketplace and they seem to ask around 2500.
Show full message
LIVETOLEARN
LIVETOLEARN
Not many of us has had much luck selling here. A non-sas Bronco can get a deal on some upgraded tires and wheels for sure. I decided to keep the wheels for now and bling them up with some beadlock rings. The Goodyear tires on the Sasquatch are great tires and I may use mine on another vehicle or project in the future.
Reactions: ChompSticks
View previous replies…
LIVETOLEARN
LIVETOLEARN
@phoenix00 I've seen high prices on eBay. But that doesn't mean they are selling.
kevin.gt
kevin.gt
@phoenix00 Have you tried the “2021+ Bronco Buy, Sell, Swap” group on FB? It’s mostly complete vehicle sales but I sometime see parts listed
phoenix00
phoenix00
@LIVETOLEARN Yeah, I'm not looking for high prices, just trying to unload to be honest! LOL. @kevin.gt, thanks, haven't been on Facebook in several years, but I'll give that a try! Appreciate the thoughts from both of you!
DREWR13
DREWR13
Yea I'm going to try and sell mine soon but they have some miles on them so I'm going to be listing for pretty cheap. We shall see how it goes.
Badassbronco
I got some SAS wheels and tires for sale if drewr13 doesn’t sell you his.
pplunkett3
Are your wheels still for sale?
phoenix00
phoenix00
If the above aren’t, I have Wildtrak wheels and tires, less than 500 miles on them…
pplunkett3
I would be interested in your Wildtrak wheels. What are you asking for them?
phoenix00
phoenix00
Sold them in a very smooth and easy transaction to pplunkett3.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views