Sponsored

Hawaii Bronco Club

Broncos wild in "The Aloha State
Offroadingturtle
Evidence of my bronco's supposed existence! Hahaha now just have to wait til the end of the month to see her in person!
Show full message

Attachments

ssolypop
ssolypop
Ah she's a beauty! BD is my favorite trim. Badlands would be my number#1 but the the capability of the BD along with the lower price puts BD in the lead. A long while back they had a your same BD at Honolulu ford and I really liked the cactus with the BD package. It's definitely some weird color combinations but I like that it breaks from the norm of matching colors and does something rugged and polished. Hope they can keep you on schedule!
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
Ours are days apart. Are you worried about adjusted market value?
ssolypop
ssolypop
Well I won't be getting mine. Honolulu Ford changed my order and it got sent to production in the wrong model. Also they were telling me that they would charge me the market adjustment of 9995-12995 depending on where the market is at the time I was ready to buy. I'll be waiting to get one after things cool off. The hype around this vehicle is driving the prices to unrealistic levels. No way I am paying 60K for a 40K vehicle 😂
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia
Ugh I have to ready myself to walk away #fomo but I went this past Friday and their display 2 door one was marked up $9,995 for market adjustment, so I know mine will be. My test drive is 7/15
ssolypop
ssolypop
@Islandgurlmelodia Walking away from it actually lifted a huge weight. No more stressing over when I might get it and how much it will cost. Also not having a $500-$700 a moth car payment. And I don't want to pull out a bunch of my cash for the down payment. I'm having way too much success in my investments. Plan is to keep my money invested until I make enough to buy in cash. 12-24 months and I'll walk on the lot and just point 😂
Islandgurlmelodia
Islandgurlmelodia

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views