Sponsored

Bayou Bronco Club

A friendly place for Bronco owners in Louisiana to meet and share the joy that being a 6th gen Bronco owner will bring!
Tmite
She's in route. Anyone have experience with rail delivery and how long it takes to NOLA area?
Show full message

Attachments

BOLD Renegade93
Reactions: Tmite
rdass623
rdass623
nope, but it may end up at the almonaster rail rail yard in new orleans. that is where my mustang was delivered back in 05
Buckn A
Buckn A
Mine was built on 9/2 and and left the yard on 9/4. Dealer (Supreme in Slidell) says 9/30 for delivery but I'm crossing my fingers it's earlier.
Tmite
Tmite
Awesome, mine was a range 9/27 - 10/3. Im gonna wait until end of week to contact dealer and maybe get a better idea. Lamarque.
Scotteasymoney
@Tmite are you dealing with Jeff? I was pushed to a 22 because of a 4dr WT. Unless I call him i hear nothing. Any issues yet with your deal?
Tmite
Tmite
@Scotteasymoney Yes I am dealing with Jeff, no issues with him at all but honestly don't know how much information they can give us given the circumstances with information Ford has given them. The entire mic situation / parts demand is a mess and I just can't put on dealerships. I changed to a Soft top so I can get mine now. I was a super early 2nd day reservation. Unfortunately you can't do that with a WT.
RickRober
RickRober
My blend date is the same but I haven’t received a build confirmation yet. It will be railed to NOLA and I have the same question about transit time considering Ida. Congrats!
Tmite
Tmite
Friend of mine works for rail road NOLA area. No issues with IDA @RickRober
Buckn A
Buckn A
Mine was offloaded at Supreme in Slidell this evening! Heading there tomorrow to check her out :)
Tmite
Tmite
Ok well apparently mine is at the rail yard as of today and awaiting off load.
So I believe that was 1 week from ship date departure.
Buckn A
Buckn A
Make sure your door tool bag is in the glove box. Ours was in a separate package inside the dealership and we almost left without it. No big deal but nice to not have to drive back and pick it up.
Reactions: Tmite
Tmite
Tmite
Saw it today at the dealership and picking it up tomorrow. Two weeks from Build start day, taking it home. Excited is an understatement.
Tmite
Tmite
No way I’m sleeping 🤣
Scotteasymoney
I saw a 4dr cactus grey on a transporter heading towards BR yesterday around 5:30
Tmite
Tmite
Nice, I got mine yesterday. AMAZING!!!!

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
BRONCO CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views