First Name
Khalifa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I found this while browsing on instagram.

Ford Bronco Interesting find! a Braptor with a convertible top Screenshot 2023-05-06 at 3.18.41 PM
Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So someone put a soft top on a Raptor and is selling it? I mean you can have both a hard and soft top, just the raptor is sold with the hard top.

I honestly believe the next version of the Raptor will have the soft top as an option

Mcurtis137

Raptor
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So someone put a soft top on a Raptor and is selling it? I mean you can have both a hard and soft top, just the raptor is sold with the hard top.

I honestly believe the next version of the Raptor will have the soft top as an option
my guess is they traded with someone who had the factory soft top and was willing to add some cash.

looks pretty good though imo. Wish I could see it in person

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So did the Raptor cross braces interfere at all?
The B brace does, the rear C one does not, the conversion requires you notch out the outer corner of the B brace bracket, but that mod doesn't impact anything other then letting the soft top assembly attach. There are pics on here somewhere.

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The B brace does, the rear C one does not, the conversion requires you notch out the outer corner of the B brace bracket, but that mod doesn't impact anything other then letting the soft top assembly attach. There are pics on here somewhere.
You are thinking of the bestop partial top (Skyrider?) This is the OEM top that fits without mods.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You are thinking of the bestop partial top (Skyrider?) The is the OEM top that fits without mods.
doh yeah forgot which top was which.

Sponsored

Bronkytonkman

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC AT4 P/Up, 2021 Jeep Sahara, 2023 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% agree the OEM top fits the Braptor without any issues. Just installed tonight after finding a brand new one online. There will be many people selling these that ordered dual tops bit don't want to be hassled swapping it. NOTE: Make sure to get the 2 brackets, and the 2 latches with all (10) bolts for the brackets and (2) bolts with the latches. (They are usually installed by the factory/dealer....owner generally not aware they are even part of it.

IMG_20240514_190233.jpg

raptorusmaximus

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

100% agree the OEM top fits the Braptor without any issues. Just installed tonight after finding a brand new one online. There will be many people selling these that ordered dual tops bit don't want to be hassled swapping it. NOTE: Make sure to get the 2 brackets, and the 2 latches with all (10) bolts for the brackets and (2) bolts with the latches. (They are usually installed by the factory/dealer....owner generally not aware they are even part of it.

Ford Bronco Interesting find! a Braptor with a convertible top IMG_20240514_190233
very nice! I see you also removed that ridiculous third tail light....

Bronkytonkman

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC AT4 P/Up, 2021 Jeep Sahara, 2023 Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

very nice! I see you also removed that ridiculous third tail light....
Yup, the Oracle one fits nicely. Easy install. Also have the mesh top installed under the soft top just to see if it worked......it does, just fold back the very front portion and sits perfect. Tried to find the manu but directions just say "sunshade mesh". Fits tight/perfect after some minor perfecting.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yup, the Oracle one fits nicely. Easy install. Also have the mesh top installed under the soft top just to see if it worked......it does, just fold back the very front portion and sits perfect. Tried to find the manu but directions just say "sunshade mesh". Fits tight/perfect after some minor perfecting.
thats good to know on the mesh sun screen under the soft top.
Sponsored