Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage Edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm going to ask a dumb question... I picked up my RR 2-Door Heritage yesterday. I just noticed it doesn’t have the bottle opener on the roll-bar. Is that because it's not added to the Heritage or did they stop adding it to the 2024 models or is it a 4-door feature only? I'm super curious. I was never going to use it, just liked the idea of it being there.

20240523_150528.jpg
4 door only feature, we get rear cupholders instead. 😁
Sponsored

HenryGX

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I skipped mudholes today but my friend did not. Croom WMA was pretty tame and this was the worst bit which the Bronco handled with ease

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club PXL_20240525_125710168~2
That was piece of cake!

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That was piece of cake!
Sasquatch makes non-man made trails in FL, easy. Off-Rodeo training showed me what the Bronco is capable of. I still don't like the sound of the undersides hitting an object.

HenryGX

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sasquatch makes non-man made trails in FL, easy. Off-Rodeo training showed me what the Bronco is capable of. I still don't like the sound of the undersides hitting an object.

Looks like just a walk in the woods. Guess those deep parts getting filled with water and mud in rainy season.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like just a walk in the woods. Guess those deep parts getting filled with water and mud in rainy season.
Which is every day in Florida. I don't do mudding... but many folks here love it. This is the mudhole everybody was splashing it. I've been on trail rides where there were a half-dozen like this.

I don't want to clean the engine after the ride. Not my idea of fun.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club DSC09716.JPG

Again, there's nothing really challenging for a Sasquatch Bronco in Florida except man-made parks like Hardrock Offroad park and Ol' Florida. It's mudholes which can get you stuck.
Sponsored