Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Steam makes max torque at o rpm and is more powerful and efficient than electric but yet it's no longer used. Ev's are not as enviromentally friendly as some would have us believe. The fact is even with government mandates ev's will not be mainstream in our lifetime. If ev's were better then ice power people would switch voluntarily. Not to get political but one national election and the whole ev thing could go out the window. The bean counters at Ford who are backing off ev's are smarter than people think.
Steam has a whole bunch of other issues that make it useless in a car application and most other use situations these days and why it hasn't been used in over 70 years, your steam argument is a false equivalency.

How are EVs not environmentally friendly? They require more up front, but by not burning fuel they are far more better then ICE over the same lifetime, plus everyone forgets about the impact of crude oil does to the environment and geopolitical bullshit it causes.

Its not to say EVs don't have issues-but come on try better then that.
Sponsored

CarmeloS

Badlands
First Name
Carmelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And you make up like .01% of the car buying public too. Just because you think you can do something, doesn't mean that corporation can do it.

You'd think they'd challenge or take a stand against the insane laws the govt is throwing at them, buck the trend and get others to join in the fight, but no, they sold out ages ago

But yet you live in NJ, so your being controlled...seriously and you drive a vehicle that basically is a freaking cell phone that reports everything back to the manufacture. You don't need to impress me...if anything I laugh at you.
You're from Jersey too ya know, so pot calling the kettle black. Who says that's all I got access too anyway? There's a reason used old vehicles are going up in price as it is