First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had a Blend date of 4/27, In production 4/29, and nothing since. Ford Chat said the tracker was last updated 4/29, but the other day they said there was an update 5/11 but cant see what it was...
Sponsored

Frank556

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Gave in and reached out to my dealer today and they said 2-3 weeks.
I just checked the pizza tracker and the page was finally updated after getting the QA hold e-mail on the 9th of May.

• Scheduled Week Of 04/29/2024
  • In Production 05/02/2024,

• Built 05/15/2024

Grumparoo406

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Ford Mustang, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My car (5/2 blend) now is showing status "shipped".

Ford Bronco Bronco Build week 4/29 shipped

Tracker says estimated delivery of 6/4 - 6/17. I've asked the dealer what they typically see for shipping times, and for the rail car number.

Interestingly, yesterday afternoon the tracker status reverted from "built" to "order confirmed". This didn't bother me since others have reported this behavior, and I took it as a sign that something was happening.

Babealicious

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RIP: ‘89 Camaro RS, ‘14 Challenger Rallye Redline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy Friday! Has anyone gotten their broncos yet? I called the number to track my railcar today and the automated message said it was released to the customer (last night). I think this means it’s being driven to the dealership now. (Only like an hour away.)
Hopefully it’s ready for pick up today or tomorrow! My daughter and I wore all our Bronco gear today in hopes we’d will it to be ‘delivery day’!! 😂

chrisg72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Happy Friday! Has anyone gotten their broncos yet? I called the number to track my railcar today and the automated message said it was released to the customer (last night). I think this means it’s being driven to the dealership now. (Only like an hour away.)
Hopefully it’s ready for pick up today or tomorrow! My daughter and I wore all our Bronco gear today in hopes we’d will it to be ‘delivery day’!! 😂
Hello! Mine was just delivered to my dealership today. Texted with my sales guy and he said he’d get it into the shop asap and that I could possibly take delivery on Tuesday, 5/21. Fingers crossed and good luck to everyone here!

Sponsored

Nc211

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLS450 (2020) / OBX Dual Top 2.7 (2024)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still in the black hole of assuming that mine broke the company somehow. In production still. Only blending going on for me is in the kitchen at the moment.

Like sand through the hour glass, these are the days of my life.

On a separate note, as I have been driving my son's 10 year old VW tiquan while I wait, I ask myself how a 10 year old VW Tiquan that I paid $12k for, can be so damn good? Not even kidding the little thing is far more comfortable than my previous Mercedes E350 that I refused to give to him as his first car, my wife loves driving it more than her 2020 Mercedes GLS450, and it just does everything so friggin' well! Which leads me to ask - why am I so anxious to spend in excess of $60k for this Bronco? Hence the blending in the kitchen and the desire to not be a 50 year old man...

Hurry up Ford, before practicality overtakes reality here.

Jeff69

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date 5/03, production date 05/06 with no updates since. Ford Chat says to check the tracking app. Have dual tops with lux package.
Sponsored