Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Supercrew Platinum 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty happy with how this turned out. Used preset height on the Eibach coilovers. The front coilovers have the H.D. springs to compensate for the bumper/winch combo. Front camera and 360 works great. Ride seems pretty good so far (only 20 road miles). She’s begging for 37’s (still more lift available) but my wallet says noooo. Will go with better 317/70R17’s when the Territories wear out. 👀 Look out deer, I’m ready for battle now! 🤣

IMG_0905.jpeg

IMG_0904.jpeg
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks really tight. I dig it. I have my eye on the Eibach coilovers as well, it will be those or the 6100s. What I'm really after is a gentler ride at lower trail speeds < 30mph.

OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Was install reasonably easy?
I was going to do the winch and bumper myself, but I ended up taking to my local off road shop. They had 14-1/2 hours of labor in it, which really wasn’t bad…that was new coilovers (and playing around with ride height adjustment), UCAs, bumper, winch and alignment. There is a fair amount of disassembly from the old bumper to reuse sensors, fog lights, relocate front camera and washer assembly. Then assembling the new bumper, switching stuff over, wiring, etc. Most posts I read said plan on 2+ days with a buddy just for the bumper and winch. I have no help, so, off to the shop it went.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Pretty happy with how this turned out. Used preset height on the Eibach coilovers. The front coilovers have the H.D. springs to compensate for the bumper/winch combo. Front camera and 360 works great. Ride seems pretty good so far (only 20 road miles). She’s begging for 37’s (still more lift available) but my wallet says noooo. Will go with better 317/70R17’s when the Territories wear out. 👀 Look out deer, I’m ready for battle now! 🤣

Ford Bronco ARB Summit, Warn Zeon 10S, Zone UCAs and Eibach Pro 2.0s installed IMG_0904

Ford Bronco ARB Summit, Warn Zeon 10S, Zone UCAs and Eibach Pro 2.0s installed IMG_0904
Sweet ride! Thanks for sharing with us!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! Just note moving up to 37s requires more supporting mods, like the severe duty steering rack.

A lot of members here start breaking stuff with 37s.
Yep…sticking with stock size and I’m good with that… but, when the Territories wear out, I’m switching to a non rock chucker tire.

OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow! Thank you! Never dreamed my rig would be complimented by Ford Motor Company. My F150 was once in a write up in a NRA magazine…closest I’ve come.
Ford Bronco ARB Summit, Warn Zeon 10S, Zone UCAs and Eibach Pro 2.0s installed IMG_1213
To rain on your parade, it's a bot.

OP
OP
Searchdawg

Searchdawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To rain on your parade, it's a bot.
Dang…well that sucks! Can’t keep up with all the fake stuff anymore. At least the article in the NRA publication was real. 😁

Sponsored

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m also considering the Eibach coilovers. Really would like to test drive one with them installed. Everyone seems positive about them.

List price is around $1,800 but I’ve got a source for 20% off. Anyone see better pricing? Or have any comments about quality? Last thing I want to do is destroy that as I enjoy daily driving my Badlands.

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m also considering the Eibach coilovers. Really would like to test drive one with them installed. Everyone seems positive about them.

List price is around $1,800 but I’ve got a source for 20% off. Anyone see better pricing? Or have any comments about quality? Last thing I want to do is destroy that as I enjoy daily driving my Badlands.
Do it, won’t be disappointed if you are looking for a soft comfortable ride!

I can always get you the lowest price on the market!

nolimits

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Explorer ST | 23 Challenger SP 1320
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do it, won’t be disappointed if you are looking for a soft comfortable ride!

I can always get you the lowest price on the market!
While I certainly want a good ride, when I hear “soft” my mind also defaults to it must handle bad too as it will lose rigidity to corner well. And that’s relative as well as it’s a 4x4 convertible box. Not expecting sports car performance but want comfy and good handling (within reason of course).

All that is why I would like to drive. I’ve heard some others say it’s “soft in a good way” and I *think* they are trying to say it still handles well despite being more comfy.

Another question I had was I’m putting a heavy aftermarket bumper and winch in front. I already have sliders. And eventually I will do a better rear bumper. When I consider the lift and what the coilovers will deliver, am I looking at this properly?

For simplicity, let’s assume stock is 0. Sliders took me down some amount, say -0.5. Let’s say front bumper & winch takes me down another -1. So I’m -1.5 less than stock because she’s fat.

If the coilovers can lift 3, then am I correct in assuming the actual max lift I could get would be +1.5? In regards to needing UCA’s I understand a lift above 2 is normally recommended to keep angles in check. Theoretically if I maxed the coil overs in this example to 3 but only lifted (geometrically) 1.5 then I don’t think I *need* UCA’s.

Is all this theoretical thought correct?
Sponsored