Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The fact they are still taking new order is pretty suspect. Didn’t ford stop taking new order of 6G at one point so they could catch up with existing orders? Atleast ford was still making units every day even though it wasn’t quick enough. AVD isn’t even doing anything as far as we know and is still taking orders. That’s suspect to me.
To give money back, you need to take money first :)
Sponsored

PhilCharnas

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To give money back, you need to take money first :)
Yep. They are likely robbing Peter to pay Paul. I’m betting they are trapped in this cycle and the only options are to continue doing this to buy time or eventually declare bankruptcy and start again under a new legal entity.

Granite Gorge

Big Bend
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 23 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I canceled yesterday after waiting well over 2 years. Gave me some dumb run around about not being able to wire the money to my account so I'm awaiting a cheque and tracking number.
This is the 1st I've heard about having a hard time getting your money back. Could the end be near?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the 1st I've heard about having a hard time getting your money back. Could the end be near?
They wrote me a cheque as well, but that was my request. I didn’t feel comfortable providing the information they were requesting.

Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
was there an update from ADV on the status of the hardtop , yesterday. I haven't seen anything on it

American Sender

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 F250 Highboy, 1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

was there an update from ADV on the status of the hardtop , yesterday. I haven't seen anything on it
I think they said 20 business days in their last email correspondence which would take them to the end of May. I don't have the email since I stopped receiving their updates back in April when I requested my refund but I think someone here on this forum posted it.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

ok thanks.

after cancelling and getting my money back i was curious if they would suddenly start shipping to get my blood pressure back up.
Same, I cancelled after the last update which I never received anyway, oddly enough. But I’m definitely still paying attention because I do genuinely want to see one. Although I’m starting to lean toward selling my toplift pro I used to use with my OEM hardtop and just preordering an armadillo designs top.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, I cancelled after the last update which I never received anyway, oddly enough. But I’m definitely still paying attention because I do genuinely want to see one. Although I’m starting to lean toward selling my toplift pro I used to use with my OEM hardtop and just preordering an armadillo designs top.
Yup I cancelled after that update too. I got my money back and went the Armadillo route. They said my square back top should be ready by early August. Fabian has been responsive to all my questions too so communication is great.
Sponsored